Okay, so today’s a day for unusual blogging subjects, but I just couldn’t resist this. I’ve been fortunate enough to have done quite a bit of travelling this year and as it happens, I’ve managed to buy a pair of shoes in every country…plus of course a couple more at home and generally all for bargain prices. I had to share them with you…so here goes.
1. Red “tackies” bought to wear to our Diamond Jubilee street party with blue top and white trousers. £3 from Sainsbury’s. (Patriotic).
2 Blue “jelly” flip flops with jewels, £12 from Tesco. (I splashed out this day, spending £12, obviously).
3. Blue wedges from Phuket, I’d just bought a top this exact colour. £4.
4. Sparkly flip flops from Riccione, Italy, €12. I should have bought three pairs.
5. Pink flip flops with heart detail, about £3 from Cape Town.
6. Mirrored detail flip flops from Cabo de Palos market, Spain, €3.
Oh dear, it looks like I’ve started a tradition! Shoe shops around the world watch out!